6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Rick Siebert, the parking manager for the city of Charlottesville, will hold a public information session on public parking in downtown Charlottesville including the upcoming pilot for parking meters.
1) Changes at the Market Street Parking Garage
* Transition to a new operator (Lanier Parking Solutions)
* No changes to validations or monthly parking
2) Update on the city's parking action plan:
* City efforts to increase downtown parking supply
* Transit and parking
* Status of the metered parking pilot program (When? Where? How?)
3) New Parking Advisory Board
4) Parking Question and Answer Period
100 Fifth Street, NE
Charlottesville VA, 22902