7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
You can't do it alone!
The new,one-of-a-kind UNITED WAY RELAY supports equitable access to local healthcare.We're making strides toward community health.
Runners of all abilities,age 10+,will come together to form teams from family, businesses, clubs, neighborhoods, friends, or other groups. Each runner completes a 1/2 mile leg then passes the baton to a teammate.You can do it- but not alonel
Help relay our message that when we work together,we can make our whole community healthier- whether it's helping moms get the prenatal care they need, improving access to basic care,or collaborating across our health systems to improve community-based care.
INFORMATION AND RULES
• Relay is 2 miles on a track;each team member runs 1/2 mile (2 laps).
• Runners must register as a member of a team of 4.
• $120 per team of 4,or $30 per team member.
• Teams of 4 may be comprised of any mix of age (10+) and gender.
• The Relay has 3 race divisions:Family/Friends,Business/Organization,and Competitive.
• A runner may participate in multiple divisions and teams,but each participation counts as a separate entry ($30/entry).
• A runner may not compete as part of different teams within the same division.
You are encouraged to register online at www.UnitedWayRelay.org.
Or,complete a registration form (with waiver) for each entry,even if you are running in multiple divisions.You may make a single payment for multiple entries.
2775 Hydraulic Rd.
Charlottesville VA, 22901