1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6.1. Certified Public Finance Officer Award
(Lisa Breeden, Chief of Financial Management
6.2. Go Green Virginia
(Andy Lowe, Environmental Compliance Manager)
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (see below)
1:30 p.m. - Work Sessions:
9. Community Development 2018-2019 Work Program
(Mark Graham, Director, Community Development)
10. Electoral Board and Registrar-Proposed New Voting Precincts and Voting Locations
(Jake Washburn, General Registrar)
11. Presentation: Parks & Recreation Needs Assessment Update
(Bob Crickenberger, Director, Parks & Recreation)
12. Department of Social Services Annual Report
(Jennie More, Advisory Board Chair)
13. Bright Stars Annual Report for FY17
(Mary Stebbins, Assistant Director, Department of Social Services)
14. 2018 Real Estate Reassessments
(Peter Lynch, County Assessor)
15. Albemarle-Charlottesville Criminal Justice/Mental Health Linkage Study
(Neal Goodloe, Thomas Jefferson Area Community Criminal Justice Board, Criminal Justice Planner)
16. Closed Meeting
17. Certify Closed Meeting
18. Boards and Commissions:
18.1. Vacancies and Appointments
19. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
20. Presentation: Hydraulic Area Project Advisory Panel Update
21. 18-158 Development Services Advisor - Pre-Marketing Proposal Approval
(Trevor Henry, Director, Facilities and Environmental Services)
22. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22.1. Discussion: HB 1148 Landes’ bill to review revenue sharing agreements.
23. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
24. Closed Meeting. (if needed)
25. Adjourn to February 13, 2018, 3:00 p.m., Room 241.
8. FOR APPROVAL (by recorded vote):
8.1. Approval of Minutes: November 1, November 8, November 16 and
November 29, 2017.
8.2. FY 2018 Appropriations
8.3 ZTA2018-02 Commercial and Industrial Zoned Properties Not Served By Public Water
8.4. ZTA2018-01 and ZMA2018-01 Entrance Corridor Overlay District
8. FOR INFORMATION (no vote necessary):
8.5. County Grant Application/Award Report
8.6 Q2 FY 18 Quarterly Financial Report; Q2 FY 18 General Fund Revised Financial Projections Report; and Q2 FY 18 Quarterly Economic Indicators Report
8.7. Capital Projects Status Report 4th Quarter CY2017.
8.8. Environmental Quarterly Report - 2nd Quarter FY18
8.9. Solid Waste Alternatives Advisory Committee - Semi-annual Report
8.10 Board-to-Board, January 2018, A monthly report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
401 McIntire Rd
Charlottesville VA, 22902
Albemarle Info: 434-296-5822
Clerk's office: 434-296-5843