1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. Proclamations and Recognitions:
6.1 Proclamation proclaiming March 21 through March 25, 2018 as the 24th Annual Festival of the Book
(Jane Kulow, Director, Virginia Center for the Book)
6.2 Proclamation recognizing SAME PAGE 2018: “What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank” by Nathan Englander
(Abby Harris, Jefferson-Madison Regional Library)
6.3 Proclamation proclaiming March, 2018, as the 16th Annual March for Meals Month
(Leigh Trippe, Executive Director, Meals on Wheels of Charlottesville/Albemarle)
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (see below)
9. Sheriff’s Office-Additional Positions Request
(Chan Bryant, Chief Deputy Sheriff)
2:00 p.m. - Work Session:
10. Residential Development Impact Work Group
(Bill Fritz, Development Process Manager)
2:30 p.m. - Presentations:
11. Board-to-Board, February 2018, A monthly report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
(Kate Acuff, Chair, School Board)
3:00 p.m. - Recess
3:15 p.m. - Presentations (continued):
12. FY17-FY19 Strategic Plan Quarterly Report
(Kristy Shifflett, Senior Project Manager for Strategic Planning)
13. Innovation Fund Update
(Louise Wyatt, Organizational Development Manager)
14. Closed Meeting.
15. Certify Closed Meeting.
16. Boards and Commissions:
16.1 Vacancies and Appointments
17. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
18. FY 2018 Budget Amendment and Appropriations
(Lori Allshouse, Director, Office of Management and Budget)
19. BF Yancey Use Framework
(Doug Walker, Deputy County Executive)
20. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
21. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22. Closed Meeting. (if needed)
8. FOR APPROVAL (by recorded vote):
8.1. Approval of Minutes: December 6, December 13, December 18 and December 20, 2017
Albemarle Broadband Authority Fiscal Services Memorandum of Agreement
8.3. Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Grant for Easement Acquisition
8.4. Ivy Road Sidewalk
8.5. Rio Road, Avon Extended and Rockfish Gap Turnpike Sidewalks
8.6. ZMA201300016 Avinity Estates - Special Exception Request to Vary Site Plan
8. FOR INFORMATION (no vote necessary):
8.7. County Grant Application/Award Report
8.8. Copy of letter dated February 16, 2018, from Leah H. Brumfield, Senior Planner, Designee of the Zoning Administrator, to Mr. William R. Pulliam, RE: LOD2017-00035- OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Parcel ID 12700000004100 - Tax Map 127, Parcel 41, Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
401 McIntire Rd
Charlottesville VA, 22902
Albemarle Info: 434-296-5822
Clerk's office: 434-296-5843