Soundboard: Charlottesville's news straight from the source.
Each Friday from 9-10 AM, tune in to hear area journalists and guests discuss local news, culture, and community issues in the Charlottesville area. Whether we're talking about city politics, scientific innovations, or the local music scene, you'll get to hear in-depth discussion about stories that matter.
Soundboard is co-hosted by Jennifer Marley and WTJU's Lewis Reining.
Podcasts may be downloaded from this website (see blue box at right), via RSS, and via Charlottesville Tomorrow on iTunes.
The September 21 show features contributors Graelyn Brashear & Laura Ingles (from C-Ville Weekly), Sean Tubbs (from Charlottesville Tomorrow) discussing:
- A city-appointed task force is studying whether Charlottesville needs a Human Rights Commission
- The city’s Free Clinic turns 20 this year
- The Charlottesville Area Transit system changes its routes
- Is there trouble in the Albemarle Circuit Court Clerk’s ofﬁce?
- What impact will the Western Bypass have on the Rivanna Trail?
- UVa Professor of Environmental Sciences Stephen Macko talks about the current health of the world’s oceans?
- Ron Povich, from the Interfaith Cooperation Circle of Central Virginia, talks about today’s International Peace Day celebrations
Soundboard is produced by Robert Packard and Nathan Moore. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to your feedback!