Soundboard: Charlottesville's news straight from the source.
Each Friday from 9-10 AM, tune in to hear area journalists and guests discuss local news, culture, and community issues in the Charlottesville area. Whether we're talking about city politics, scientific innovations, or the local music scene, you'll get to hear in-depth discussion about stories that matter.
Soundboard is co-hosted by Jennifer Marley and WTJU's Lewis Reining.
Podcasts may be downloaded from this website (see blue box at right), via RSS, and via Charlottesville Tomorrow on iTunes.
The November 9 show features contributors Graelyn Brashear & Laura Ingles (from C-Ville Weekly), and Sean Tubbs (from Charlottesville Tomorrow) discussing:
- A short recap of Tuesday’s election results
- A look at a local Political Action Committee and their efforts
- A visit from a local cider maker for Virginia Cider Week
- A math error at the Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Local law enforcement’s plans for a shooting range
- Albemarle County seeks to balance development and infrastructure in rural areas
- The 25-foot-long monster named “Leggy-Breed” currently stomping around some University of Virginia classrooms
Soundboard is produced by Robert Packard and Nathan Moore. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to your feedback!