Soundboard: Charlottesville's news straight from the source.
Each Friday from 9-10 AM, tune in to hear area journalists and guests discuss local news, culture, and community issues in the Charlottesville area. Whether we're talking about city politics, scientific innovations, or the local music scene, you'll get to hear in-depth discussion about stories that matter.
Soundboard is co-hosted by Jennifer Marley and WTJU's Lewis Reining.
Podcasts may be downloaded from this website (see blue box at right), via RSS, and via Charlottesville Tomorrow on iTunes.
The February 22 show features contributors Laura Ingles & Graelyn Brashear (from C-Ville Weekly), and Sean Tubbs (from Charlottesville Tomorrow) discussing:
- Challenges facing retail at Barracks Road Shopping Center?
- Charlottesville City Council reviews penalties for marijuana possession
- Charlottesville City Council approves stormwater utility fee
- Impact of Dumler’s continued service gets more debate
- St. Anne’s Belfield students are making their own iOS app
- A historic black cemetery lies in the pathway of the proposed Western Bypass
- Celebrating Black History Month with Quinton Harrell and Wes Bellamy, who describes the HYPE initiative, Helping Young People Evolve
Soundboard is produced by Robert Packard and Nathan Moore. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to your feedback!