Soundboard: Charlottesville's news straight from the source.
Each Friday from 9-10 AM, tune in to hear area journalists and guests discuss local news, culture, and community issues in the Charlottesville area. Whether we're talking about city politics, scientific innovations, or the local music scene, you'll get to hear in-depth discussion about stories that matter.
Soundboard is co-hosted by WTJU's Susan Gravatt and Lewis Reining.
Podcasts may be downloaded from this website (see blue box at right), via RSS, and via Charlottesville Tomorrow on iTunes.
The August 23rd show features contributors Laura Ingles and Graelyn Brashear (from C-Ville Weekly), and Sean Tubbs and Tim Shea (from Charlottesville Tomorrow) discussing:
- Larry Sabato talks about Kennedy’s legacy ﬁfty years after the assassination
- Charlottesville’s preparing to undergo a major facelift
- The latest news on the Western Bypass
- What is Charlottesville's Blue Ribbon Commission and how will it effect the schools?
- The future (possibly) of pre-k in Albemarle
- How a UVA demographer’s map cataloguing every person in the United States went viral
Soundboard is produced by Robert Packard and Nathan Moore. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to your feedback!