Soundboard: Charlottesville's news straight from the source.
Each Monday from 9-10 a.m. tune in to hear area journalists and guests discuss local news, culture and community issues in the Charlottesville area. Whether we're talking about city politics, scientific innovations or the local music scene, you'll hear in-depth discussions about stories that matter.
Soundboard is hosted by WTJU's Lewis Reining and Susan Gravatt.
Podcasts may be downloaded from this website (see blue box at right), via RSS, and via Charlottesville Tomorrow on iTunes.
The June 16 show features contributors Graelyn Brashear (from C-Ville Weekly), and Tim Shea & Reuben Jones (from Charlottesville Tomorrow) discussing:
- Action on City Market and the Belmont Bridge?
- A proposed redesign of West Main Street
- Healthcare in the Department of Corrections
- Charlottesville City Schools talks health insurance, gifted numbers and a student rep on the Board
- Albemarle's Board of Supervisors & School Board gear up for a summer of talks
- What's next now that a school climate grant has ended?
Soundboard is produced by Robert Packard. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to your feedback!