Soundboard: Charlottesville's news straight from the source.
Each Monday from 9-10 a.m. tune in to hear area journalists and guests discuss local news, culture and community issues in the Charlottesville area. Whether we're talking about city politics, scientific innovations or the local music scene, you'll hear in-depth discussions about stories that matter.
Soundboard is hosted by WTJU's Lewis Reining.
Podcasts may be downloaded from this website (see blue box at right), via RSS, and via Charlottesville Tomorrow on iTunes.
The August 4 show features contributors Graelyn Brashear (from C-Ville Weekly), and Michelle Delgado, Sean Tubbs and Reuben Jones (from Charlottesville Tomorrow) discussing:
- What's next for the Haven?
- Albemarle plans for the High School of the Future
- An update on Charlottesville's Youth Council
- How is Albemarle regulating farm events?
- Small steps forward for the strategic investment area
- A look back at the KCRW radio race
Soundboard is produced by Robert Packard. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to your feedback!