Soundboard: Charlottesville's news straight from the source.
Each Monday from 9-10 a.m. tune in to hear area journalists and guests discuss local news, culture and community issues in the Charlottesville area. Whether we're talking about city politics, scientific innovations or the local music scene, you'll hear in-depth discussions about stories that matter.
Soundboard is hosted by WTJU's Lewis Reining and Charlotte Paxton.
Podcasts may be downloaded from this website (see blue box at right), via RSS, and via Charlottesville Tomorrow on iTunes.
The November 3 show features contributors Graelyn Brashear (from C-Ville Weekly), and Sean Tubbs and Tim Shea (from Charlottesville Tomorrow) discussing:
- Greek life at the University of Virginia
- What do the layoffs at Newsplex mean for local news?
- An in-depth look at school lunch
- Albemarle's proffer policy is under review
- Another hotel on West Main Street?
- Matt Slaats on what art and public housing have in common
Soundboard is produced by Robert Packard. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to your feedback!