Albemarle County is pleased to introduce a new online portal for business taxes: www.albemarlecountytaxes.org/business. Through this new user-friendly website, business owners can now file and pay (convenience fee applies) the following Albemarle County tax types:
- Monthly Food and Beverage
- Monthly Transient and Occupancy
- Business License
- Business Personal Property
- Quarterly Fiduciary Taxes
To help businesses get familiar and comfortable with the new tool, the County is hosting a workshop on navigating the online business portal and how to do business with the County. The workshop will be held on February 21 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in room 235 of the County Office Building, 401 McIntire Road, Charlottesville. Those interested in participating should RSVP to email@example.com.
For questions or assistance completing your 2018 business filing forms, contact the Albemarle County Finance Department :
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: (434) 296-5851, option 3
- In person: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday at the Revenue Administration Office, located in Room 133 on the first floor of the County Office Building, 401 McIntire Road, Charlottesville, VA 22902.
We hope businesses will take advantage of this new, convenient method to file and pay their taxes.