- As COVID-19 numbers rise, local officials urge caution
- Area public schools won’t say who will be notified if students test positive for COVID
- Special: Ongoing schools coverage during COVID-19 pandemic
- Face coverings/masks must be worn in all indoor public spaces and in all outdoor public spaces where 6 feet of physical distancing is not able to be maintained.
- Gatherings will be restricted to 50 people, with limited exceptions.
- Food establishments, wineries, breweries, and distilleries will be limited in indoor spaces to 50% capacity with a 50-person maximum.