- Development Digest: Housing authority submits plan to redevelop South First Street neighborhood
- Albemarle to rename elementary school
- Rivanna water quality has impact downstream
- UVa offers local community control with new equity center
- Q&A with housing consultant Anita Morrison on form-based code, gentrification and displacement
We're reimagining local news in Charlottesville.
We want to include you.
Charlottesville Tomorrow is your hyperlocal source for news and analysis of issues before local government.
Our free, no-commitment newsletter delivers our latest local headlines directly to your inbox, with no advertisements and no paywall.
You'll also get invitations to our Coffee Conversations and other in-person discussions on topics of local interest. We'll start you out with 2-3 emails a week with options to increase or decrease the frequency of emails you recieve, anytime.
Close to home
Support our work
Charlottesville Tomorrow is a non-profit news organization completely supported by foundation funding, grants, and private donations from readers like you. Every donation is used wisely to support our mission to deliver in-depth reporting and analysis that improves local decision-making, and to expand civic engagement to foster a vibrant, inclusive, and interdependent community.