- Commentary: Response to Cale poster on slavery misses the mark
- A poster on slavery was put up for the second year in a row at Albemarle’s Cale Elementary. Officials said they took it down for being controversial.
- Development Digest: Parkway Place apartments eyes affordable units, trails and transportation enhancements
- On the Record: Charlene Green on the eve of her Office of Human Rights departure
- An hour with … John Lesinski
Sign up for news headlines
Be the first to be in the know
Our free, no-commitment newsletter delivers our headlines on local news topics you can use, share, and discuss along with special invitations to our in-person events where you can interact directly with our journalists, local policy makers, and stakeholders.
Support our work
Charlottesville Tomorrow is a non-profit news organization completely supported by foundation funding, grants, and private donations from readers like you. Every donation is used wisely to support our mission to deliver in-depth reporting and analysis that improves local decision-making.