- Exploratory Center could become new home for Lewis, Clark and Sacajawea statue
- Development Digest: Ridgewood Mobile Home Park sold to Virginia Beach-based developer
- Photos: Council approves resolution to relocate and replace Lewis, Clark and Sacajawea statue
- Development Digest: Six- to eight-story apartment building planned for Stonefield
- The population of Latino students tripled in Albemarle schools in the last 14 years. This is what they say they need.
We're reimagining local news in Charlottesville.
We want to include you.
Charlottesville Tomorrow is your hyperlocal source for news and analysis of issues before local government.
Our free, no-commitment newsletter delivers our latest local headlines directly to your inbox, with no advertisements and no paywall.
You'll also get invitations to our Coffee Conversations and other in-person discussions on topics of local interest. We'll start you out with 2-3 emails a week with options to increase or decrease the frequency of emails you recieve, anytime.
Close to home
Support our work
Charlottesville Tomorrow is a non-profit news organization completely supported by foundation funding, grants, and private donations from readers like you. Every donation is used wisely to support our mission to deliver in-depth reporting and analysis that improves local decision-making.