- Equity in mind as Albemarle moves away from traditional high schools
- Development Digest: Ridgewood Mobile Home Park sold to Virginia Beach-based developer
- Q&A with LISC President and CEO Maurice Jones on preventing displacement
- New Hill drafts plan to give Black Charlottesville reasons to stay
- The Reimagining of Friendship Court
We're reimagining local news in Charlottesville
Reimagine with us
Our free, no-commitment newsletter delivers our latest local only headlines directly to your inbox, ad-free and paywall-free, giving you news on local topics you can use, share, and discuss. You'll also get invitations to Coffee Conversations and other in-person events on topics of local interest where you can interact directly with our journalists, local policy makers, and stakeholders. You care about local news - reimagine it with us.
Close to home
Support our work
Charlottesville Tomorrow is a non-profit news organization completely supported by foundation funding, grants, and private donations from readers like you. Every donation is used wisely to support our mission to deliver in-depth reporting and analysis that improves local decision-making.