A program of Virginia Foundation for the Humanities (VFH), the twenty-fourth annual Virginia Festival of the Book (March 21-25, 2018) announces its full schedule of programs, which is searchable online at VaBook.org/Schedule.
Festival programs are FREE to attend unless otherwise noted in online program descriptions. Tickets are now available for the following programs:
• Read & Lead Lunch with Leland Melvin (Chasing Space)—Wed., March 21 in the Omni Hotel Ballroom, $40 for individual seats ($500 for sponsored table)
• Literary Luncheon with Nathan Englander (Dinner at the Center of the Earth)—Thurs., March 22 in the Omni Hotel Ballroom, $60 for individual seats
• Hope & Sacrifice: A Conversation with Khizr Khan (An American Family)—Thurs., March 22 at the Martin Luther King Jr. Performing Arts Center, $5 general admission
• Crime Wave Brunch with Attica Locke (Bluebird, Bluebird)—Sat., March 24 in the Omni Hotel Ballroom, $40 for individual seats
• In Pursuit of Truth: An Evening with the National Book Awards, featuring Erica Armstrong Dunbar (Never Caught), David Grann (Killers of the Flower Moon), Kevin Young (Bunk), and Lisa Lucas, executive director of the National Book Foundation—Sat., March 24 at the Paramount Theater, $17.50 general admission ($10 students)
Tickets for select Festival programs are available at VaBook.org.